RSS

di sekitar poo nuggets n homeworks

the_sea_giraffe is using a different version of Yahoo! Messenger. Certain features may be unavailable.

the_sea_giraffe: Many hellos and nuggets of poo.
neil hips: poo nuggets for u
the_sea_giraffe: I have plenty.
the_sea_giraffe: Which why I'm giving some to you.
the_sea_giraffe: is
the_sea_giraffe: Are you fooling around on the net?
neil hips: nope silly
neil hips: watchu doin?
the_sea_giraffe: My chemistry homework.
neil hips: wow
neil hips: i did
neil hips: :))
the_sea_giraffe: I mean the boiling point elevetion and freezing point depression thing.
neil hips: oh
the_sea_giraffe: The one with the graph.
neil hips: i see
neil hips: its so sick so that i havent make
neil hips: but the six one i finished
the_sea_giraffe: Dang you.
the_sea_giraffe: Was it hrad?
neil hips: lol
neil hips: nope
neil hips: pretty easy
the_sea_giraffe: Okay.
the_sea_giraffe: I'll take your word for it.
neil hips: uhm yeah u should
the_sea_giraffe: Man these guys are awesome.
the_sea_giraffe: Do you like trance?
neil hips: guitar again huh?
the_sea_giraffe: No.
neil hips: nope
the_sea_giraffe: Electronic music.
neil hips: why u asking?
neil hips: oh i see
the_sea_giraffe: Just wondering.
neil hips: thats easy
the_sea_giraffe: What's easy?
neil hips: how to play electronic music
the_sea_giraffe: Of course.
the_sea_giraffe: But making good electronic music is what's hard.
neil hips: i think so, hey hey just make ur homework lol
the_sea_giraffe: I am.
neil hips: u know i'll copy our conversation n i paste in my blog...
the_sea_giraffe: Why?
neil hips: the title is "around poo nuggets and homewokl"
neil hips: u taught me to say poo nuggets
the_sea_giraffe: Yes I did.
the_sea_giraffe: And I am proud of that.
neil hips: a bad teacher and he prouds of his stupidity
the_sea_giraffe: Is there something wrong with that?
neil hips: no actually...but i never got english knowledge like this except from Fekh
neil hips: lol nevermind
the_sea_giraffe: If you want I could send you a conversation I had with my friend that had many references to poo.
neil hips: huh
the_sea_giraffe: Do you want me to?
neil hips: thats normal, thats wht i did at school with others
neil hips: nope i dont need..unnecesarry thing
the_sea_giraffe: Okay...
the_sea_giraffe: But it was pretty funny.
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment